its days like this that make me love school. haha laugh all you want, but today was probably the most chillest days ive had in a while. first period, we just went over board problems. dablackstallion is fucking hilarious. definitely. Then second period came with regular old hockey, tied both games when I knew I had that first game. Third period rolled by and it was the usual, hella funny. Smoking smarties drew attention even though it didnt work half the time. Fourth period was arright, copied homework hella fast and did this boring ass lab. Lunch was chill too, tell me why everyone started passing gas. hahahaha stayed with Kristine most of the time though. Fifth period came and it was okay, watched a movie called swing kids. Heil Hitler! Finally, sixth period, the period that is officially the longest for me. Ssr was the usual gay and then we turned in our essays, thanks kris lapu for editing mine! after this was presentations for the portia speech. Then watched merchant of venice. Afterschool was cool even though it was windy. Headed down to tanforan and watched Hannah Montana the movie instead of I love you man cause it didnt start till 7. -_____-. it was still a good movie though! went to meet up with my dad later and saw my cousin Christian from australia. he's always pretty chill and laid back. Saw cute ass choir girl and I swear she saw me and smiled. woooo aegis knows what I'm talking about. haha then ate and went home. sorry if there's any typos, I'm on my iPod. see you tomorrow world

0 comments:
Post a Comment