Rant

1. rant-
To speak agressivly about somthing. or to take your own tangent about a subject and talk for a long time in a passionate manner.


Today, ima rant about my life. So let me update everyone, things have been pretty gay and great at the same time. My Presidents Break so far is pretty boring, maybe go to places later in the week. I realized that i needa get my priorities straight and my shit together. idgaf what anyone else says. School is eh, pretty much been lagging. Fuck 2nd semester. cause my grades are slippin. I really really really wanna upgrade to a fucking d90 with a 10.5 nikkor fisheye. thinking about saving for that. Too many people have blogs now-a-days but its all good, unless your blog is pretty much useless and has nothing on it. My days are very much alike, all i do is sleep, eat, go on the computer for a bit, and watch tv. I need xbox live again. Wanna get that 13 months, COD5, and 2k9. I'm also starting to notice people that like my myspace songs, alot of people have gotten into the shit that i like. I also need a new fucking phone, had it since 7th grade and im getting tired of it. Saw a phone i really liked while getting cut up at Harveys, it was called an LG Vu. Pretty sick phone. As my love life goes, its ehh. I needa stick to one girl, srsly. I dont think i need love right now though, maybe when i get my shit together and everything settled.

My house is pretty sick, i love it so far. The fact that my room is downstairs, makes me seem more at privacy. But my siblings are always just chillin there. I needa get a bike also, this blog is starting to look like a wish list, but whatever. Selling my shoes is gonna take awhile, but hey i need money. Im still clueless on if i should join track or not, fuck its too late though. Was looking forward to doing all the jumps and a sprint. But i hate talking to coach about it cause i flaked on it last year. For today, i woke up at fucking 3pm. I love sleeping in cause theres nothing to worry about. After waking up, i ate muscles and rice, then watched a little of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" pretty good show i may say. Then i got on the computer and went on the usual sites and read blogs. Then i went to Serramonte around 6 and walked around. Ate the "Funnel Cake Sticks" at Hot dog on a stick, fkn hella good. Then went home and then went to confirmation. Pretty fun cause it was a free day. Chilled with mikey, patrick, james, justin and BFFL alyssa. They said i looked hella older, looked taller and said i dressed like KC. haha guess it was a complement? Then took a tour around Saint Augustine. Pretty dope. I think thats all for now, i needa have more of these kinda blogs.


aightdenpeace

0 comments: